Wednesday 14 December 2011

It's All About Life


This time, I just finish my work. A usual, this time I use for writing. What came across my mind, is it what I wrote down into my blog. Suddenly, something came in my mind. What is it?

It all about LIFE!



Life can be long or short, it all depends on how you choose to live it. It’s like forever, always changing. For any of us, our forever could end in an hour or a hundred years from now. We can never know for sure, so we’d better make every second count. What we have to decide is how you want your life to be. If we forever was ending tomorrow, is this how we’d want to have spent it?

Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made up of those tiny successes. The big ones come too infrequently. And if we don’t collect all of these tiny successes, the big ones don’t really mean anything!

Just a 10cents from my perspective… J

No comments:

Post a Comment